We are excited to offer Awana for your children pre-school through 6th grade on Wednesdays from 5:30–6:45PM (September-April).
Awana offers your child:
- Biblical Teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A foundation for a biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun games and activities
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In-club adult affirmation and encouragement
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
Because our church believes Awana effectively contributes to shaping values, building character and providing the tools needed for your child to develop a solid, spiritual foundation, we have chosen to partner with Awana. For over 60 years Awana has been engaging in lifelong discipleship of children and the training of adults who lead them. The Awana leaders in our church can guide your kids toward a strong, biblical worldview and active lives of faith. You can learn more about Awana at awana.org/learn-more.
Our ladies meet weekly to study God’s Word, have prayer and fellowship together. Every Thursday our Ladies Bible Study meets at 2PM. Location to be posted in the fall.
Our men meet weekly on Saturdays at 8AM for a time of a Bible study and fellowship at the church.